phpBB2Refugees.com Logo
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group

Register •  Login 

Continue the legacy...

Welcome to all phpBB2 Refugees!Wave Smilie

This site is intended to continue support for the legacy 2.x line of the phpBB2 bulletin board package. If you are a fan of phpBB2, please, by all means register, post, and help us out by offering your suggestions. We are primarily a community and support network. Our secondary goal is to provide a phpBB2 MOD Author and Styles area.

Multi bbcode conversion
1 members found this topic helpful

Search this topic... | Search MOD Requests... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Index » MOD Requests  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Jim_UK
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:29 pm 
Post subject: Multi bbcode conversion

Is there anyone that knows the ins and outs of the Multi bbcode mod well enough to be able to convert the attached Video bbcode mod to use the Multi bbcode system.

It works fine as it is with a standard install but I have several extra bbcodes that have been added with the Multi bbcode system and it screws these up with buttons showing the correct help info but giving the wrong bbcode in the post.

Note that the problem does not relate to the "addbbcode" value in posting_body.tpl - that was the first thing I checked out.

Thanks
Jim

Mod-video.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Mod-video.txt
 Filesize:  4.4 KB
 Downloaded:  736 Time(s)

Jim_UK
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 am 
Post subject: Re: Multi bbcode conversion

Well - I bit the bullet and set to comparing multi bbcode mods with the older type, figuring out what went where and have managed to convert the mod to work with the multi bbcode system.
This [video] bbcode is for playing your own video files using the MS player.
Not being a coder I just have one line that uses an old style bit of code that was replaced in phpBB2 a while back.

Code:
   $text = preg_replace("#\[video\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[/video\]#si", "[video:$uid]\\1[/video:$uid]", $text);
but the mod works so what the heck.

Jim
Register or Login to Post    Index » MOD Requests  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to:  

Index • About • FAQ • Rules • Privacy • Search •  Register •  Login 
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group