phpBB2Refugees.com Logo
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group

Register •  Login 

Continue the legacy...

Welcome to all phpBB2 Refugees!Wave Smilie

This site is intended to continue support for the legacy 2.x line of the phpBB2 bulletin board package. If you are a fan of phpBB2, please, by all means register, post, and help us out by offering your suggestions. We are primarily a community and support network. Our secondary goal is to provide a phpBB2 MOD Author and Styles area.

Logo mod?

Search this topic... | Search MOD Requests... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Index » MOD Requests  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
~Cowboy~
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject: Logo mod?

How about a mod for uploading a banner from the acp?

It has been suggested I use LogoConfigTheme 1.1.3

It looks like it uses a token in the template headers which seams to be the best way since it's multiforums setup.

I need to do it in such a way that one board does not effect the other (it wouldn't be good is one board could change the other boards logos ROTFL..

Is there a better option then this one out there?

Sylver Cheetah 53
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject: Re: Logo mod?

I don't know what MOD are using for this the guys from Informe.com, but it seems to work smooth. I guess you can look in View Page Source or simply ask them, but for every forum the man can put his own banner. icon_wink.gif

phpBB2 forever! icon_smile.gif
espicom
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:14 pm 
Post subject: Re: Logo mod?

As the author of LogoConfigTheme, it works well with multiple forums, but I am under no illusion that it is the "best" way to do it. It is one of the simpler MODs for this, though, and coordinates pretty well with the LogoTarget MOD I also wrote.

In fact, I was just debating whether to update the two into a single MOD next month...

(I'm also debating whether to update the MultiForum MOD to make it database-driven)
Register or Login to Post    Index » MOD Requests  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to:  

Index • About • FAQ • Rules • Privacy • Search •  Register •  Login 
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group