phpBB2Refugees.com Logo
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group

Register •  Login 

Continue the legacy...

Welcome to all phpBB2 Refugees!Wave Smilie

This site is intended to continue support for the legacy 2.x line of the phpBB2 bulletin board package. If you are a fan of phpBB2, please, by all means register, post, and help us out by offering your suggestions. We are primarily a community and support network. Our secondary goal is to provide a phpBB2 MOD Author and Styles area.

"Antique" bitcoin system

Search this topic... | Search General Support... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Index » General Support  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Ecomoney
Board Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 am 
Post subject: "Antique" bitcoin system

Hello

I wasnt sure to post this here, or in the new users forum....heres why...

Back in the days that phpbb2 was current, I used it as the foundation for a type of software thats become both pretty popular and pretty luctrative now icon_wink.gif Kinda "a bit too ahead of its time" lol. The board was ran for several years before I ceased to pay the server fees, but still has all the "testdata" attached, i.e. it is complete trading data and all...the works....everything. Some history there (apologies to everyone involved)

Anyway...I have made the (possibly lifechanging) decision to restart the project (first Alpha uploaded 2006 after the site was shut!), and bring the project live again.

I am hoping to find some good-intentioned and knowledgeable people here to help with the project...especially people that align themselves with the original aims.

I am knowledgeable of linux and open source (Puppy Linux and a little Ubuntu), and Ive already had it back working on an internal network via LAN (not the www at large however). I speak a little SQL and Apache icon_smile.gif .

Anyway....here it is...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ecomoney/

Make of it what you will.
JLA
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:34 pm 
Post subject: Re: "Antique" bitcoin system

Is it just your forum or what else does it do?
Register or Login to Post    Index » General Support  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to:  

Index • About • FAQ • Rules • Privacy • Search •  Register •  Login 
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group