phpBB2Refugees.com Logo
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group

Register •  Login 

Continue the legacy...

Welcome to all phpBB2 Refugees!Wave Smilie

This site is intended to continue support for the legacy 2.x line of the phpBB2 bulletin board package. If you are a fan of phpBB2, please, by all means register, post, and help us out by offering your suggestions. We are primarily a community and support network. Our secondary goal is to provide a phpBB2 MOD Author and Styles area.

Usergroup question

Search this topic... | Search General Support... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Index » General Support  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Odie
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:43 pm 
Post subject: Usergroup question

I recently inherited a fully functional forum - php 2.0. I'm trying to move one of our members into another usergroup and I cannot find that option anywhere in the ACP. I can see what members are in which usergroup, but I cannot see how to add them to a different group. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated - thanks!
drathbun
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:49 pm 
Post subject: Re: Usergroup question

There isn't a direct feature to do that.

What, ultimately, are you trying to do? If you are trying to move everyone from Group A into Group B, what is the difference? They're still all in the same group...

Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:08 pm 

Thanks for responding. icon_smile.gif I just figured it out! I was trying to move a member into another usergroup and it was as easy as clicking on the "usergroup" link and then selecting their name and clicking "add member" - it took forever for me to figure that out. icon_redface.gif Sorry for the bother!
Sylver Cheetah 53
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:11 pm 

I was also having problems with groups, strange how they are not user friendly, even if phpBB2 is the friendlyer BB script. icon_confused.gif

phpBB2 forever! icon_smile.gif
Register or Login to Post    Index » General Support  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to:  

Index • About • FAQ • Rules • Privacy • Search •  Register •  Login 
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group