phpBB2Refugees.com Logo
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group

Register •  Login 

Continue the legacy...

Welcome to all phpBB2 Refugees!Wave Smilie

This site is intended to continue support for the legacy 2.x line of the phpBB2 bulletin board package. If you are a fan of phpBB2, please, by all means register, post, and help us out by offering your suggestions. We are primarily a community and support network. Our secondary goal is to provide a phpBB2 MOD Author and Styles area.

E-mail notifications bug

Search this topic... | Search General Support... | Search Box
Register or Login to Post    Index » General Support  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Salvatos
Board Member

flag
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 pm 
Post subject: E-mail notifications bug

Hi everyone. Sorry I'm not more active here, I'm still struggling with my tendinitis.

I wanted to ask if any of you knows about a known issue for my problem or can point out where to look for a cause in the code.

It seems that my forum only sends notifications of one type at a time. I am currently signed to receive a particular topic's notifications, but I don't receive PM notifications anymore. If I tick both the topic's notifications and my profile's option to be notified of all new posts, I receive nothing at all.

As you can guess, this is pretty inconvenient. I have yet to find out if this bug affects other users, though. Of course I checked my spam folder.

Thank you in advance.
Register or Login to Post    Index » General Support  Previous TopicPrint TopicNext Topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to:  

Index • About • FAQ • Rules • Privacy • Search •  Register •  Login 
Not affiliated with or endorsed by the phpBB Group